This site uses browser cookies. Make sure that they are enabled.
Tired of the same old birthday parties? Birthdays at Jhoon Rhee Tae Kwon Do are a BLAST!
Ninja Playground Party $255 (ages 2 to 5)
(games and tae kwon do instruction not included)
- 90 minute rental of space
- use of indoor playground equipment
- tables and chairs
- Tae Kwon Do headband for birthday child
- Limit 25 children / $5 for each additional child
- Assistant to help set up and clean up
Masters Power Party $355 (ages 6 and up)
- 20 minute mini Tae Kwon Do lesson with a Black Belt Instructor
- Board Breaking (for up to 15 guests)
- 25 minutes for cake and pizza (cake and pizza not included)
- 45 minutes of fun games (dodge ball, relay races)
- Tae Kwon Do head band for birthday child
- Discounts on our trial membership for all guests.
- Limit 15 children / $5 for each additional child
Payment due in full upon confirmation of date.
$75 fee for canceled parties.
How to Reserve your Party:
Parties are typically conducted Saturdays after 2 pm and Sunday afternoons between 1 pm and 3 pm. Early weekday afternoon parties are also available upon request. Not all dates may be available. Please request dates at least 4 weeks in advance. Party dates can be held 8 weeks in advance. The sooner you let us know, the better chance you will get the date you request. Please call or send us an e-mail.
Suggestions on what you should bring.
Please remember to notify school of the number of guests you expect 1 week before the party. E-mail us at RheeFC@gmail.com
If you reserved a Kneehigh Ninja or Masters Power Party, we suggest you bring the following:
- Cake** and Candles (suggestion to bring cup-cakes)
- Knife to cut cake
- Matches for candles
- Balloons and decorations
- Plates, napkins and utensils
- Drink boxes
- Party favors for guests
**If you order ice cream cake, we suggest you pre-order and we can hold it for you in our freezer the day before the party. Ice cream cakes picked up the day of party may be rock hard and too difficult to serve.