There are many martial arts schools to choose from and picking the right school for you can get confusing. Many schools offer a "free class" or a week of "private lessons" and then they try to commit you to a long term contract purely based on a few lessons. These mini memberships are specifically designed to hype your child's emotions, but what you really need to know is how your child feels after a few weeks.
Our trial membership consists of 4 weeks , 2 classes per week in our regular beginner classes. This longer period allows you to get a real sense of what our classes are like and the commitment that is needed to join. Our beginner classes are divided into four age groups; 4 year olds, 5 and 6 year olds, 7 to 11 year old, and 12 and older. Our over 50 years of experience has taught us that teaching students tae kwon do, particularly young children, requires this age separation for the students to gain the maximum benefit of each lesson attended.
We are confident that our service and commitment to you will be more than you expect from a martial arts school. We highly recommend you visit our facility and observe a class first with your child. After the observation if you like what you observed, you can enroll into the 4 week trial and start anytime since our beginner classes are taught weekly. Click the link below and get started today!
Top 5 reasons Why Jhoon Rhee Falls Church is the best choice for you and your family!
1. Serving the Washington Metropolitan area for over 50 years, no other martial arts organization comes close to the trust and service we have provided to the community. The Falls Church school has been in business in the same location since 1972 and is currently owned and operated by Grandmaster Jhoon Rhee's son Master Chun Rhee.
2. The leader and innovator of "Character Development" through martial arts training, our specialty is teaching children and empowering them with the skills to become leaders in life.
3. Innovative and modern curriculum created by Grandmaster Jhoon Rhee that incorporates the use of music to make learning tae kwon do safe and fun!
4. Large 5000 square foot fully equipped and padded facility; the largest school in the Falls Church/Mclean/Vienna area.
5. Dedicated team of Certified Black Belt instructors trained solely through the Jhoon Rhee System. We do not hire outside of our organization so you know you can trust our team to teach your children.