This site uses browser cookies. Make sure that they are enabled.
There are many martial arts schools to choose from and picking the right school for you can get confusing. Many schools offer a "free class" or a week of "private lessons" for you to try the school and then they try to commit you to a long term contract purely based on your first few lessons. These mini memberships are specifically designed to hype your emotions, but what you really need to know is how you feel after a few weeks.
Our trial membership consists of 4 weeks , 2 classes per week (adults allowed to attend unlimited classes including the kickboxing classes) in our regular beginner classes. Our beginner classes are divided into 4 age groups; 4 year olds, 5 and 6 year olds, 7 to 11 year old, and 12 and older. Our 38 years of experience has taught us that teaching students tae kwon do, particularly young children, requires this age separation for the students to gain the maximum benefit of each lesson attended. This longer trial period allows you to get a real sense of what our classes are like and the commitment that is needed to join.
We are confident that our service and commitment to you will be more that you expect from a martial arts school. We highly recommend you stop by the school and observe a class first. Bring your children and let them see what other kids their age are doing in a class. After the observation, you can enroll into the 4 week trial and start it at anytime since our beginner classes are taught weekly. Click the link below and get started today!Top 5 reasons Why Jhoon Rhee Falls Church is the best choice for you and your family!
- Approaching 50 years of business in the Washington Metropolitan area, no other martial arts organization comes close to the trust and service we have provided to the community. The Falls Church school has been in business in the same location since 1972 and is currently owned and operated by Grandmaster Jhoon Rhee's son Master Chun Rhee.
- The leader and innovator of "Character Development" through martial arts training, our specialty is teaching children and empowering them with the skills to become leaders in life.
- Innovative and modern curriculum created by Grandmaster Jhoon Rhee that incorporates the use of music to make learning tae kwon do safe and fun!
- Large 5000 square foot fully equipped and padded facility; the largest school in the Falls Church/Mclean/Vienna area.
- Dedicated team of Certified Black Belt instructors trained solely through the Jhoon Rhee System. We do not hire outside of our organization so you know you can trust our team to teach your children.