This site uses browser cookies. Make sure that they are enabled.
Teaching kids is our specialty! Our Kneehigh Ninja program is designed specifically for younger children ages 4 to 6. Our objective is to provide a fun filled and positive learning environment for pre-school and kindergarten age students which will enhance the development of basic good habits such as paying attention, following directions, cooperating with others, respect for self and others, self-control and self-discipline. Children enrolled in our Kneehigh program will learn the following curriculum.
- The Physical Expression of Attention (Chario) and Respect (Kyoung ye)
- The basic techniques: Front Punch, Back Punch, Front Kick and Back Front Kick
- Side Block, Down Block, Rising Block—Blocks and Counters
- Stretching Drills—Daily Dozen Stretching Classes
- Focusing Drills—Focus Punch and Focus Kick
- Balancing Drills—Three Count Front Kick
- Form Kamsah, Meaning "Appreciation"
- Stranger Danger
- Memorization of the Student Creed and Four Daily Affirmations
Call us for an appointment to observe a class already in session. If your child is interested, you can participate in our $159 Four week trial. The trial includes a uniform and allows your child to take 2 classes per week.